Margarita Pie With Pretzal CrustFrom ubiquity 9 years ago
- 1 stick corn-oil margarine shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups crushed (about 5 ounces) pretzels shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, slightly thawed shopping list
- 3 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 2 ounces gold tequila shopping list
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau (orange) liquor (can use Triple Sed or Strega or any orange liqueur shopping list
- 1 whole lime, grated peel and juiced, plis 1 for garnish shopping list
- fresh mint optional shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine.
- Crush pretzels in food processor.
- Stir Crushed pretzels and sugar into melted margarine. Mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into sides and bottom of pan. Freeze 1 hour.
- Combine ice cream, limeade, tequila, Contreau, grated lime peel and lime juice into a mixer, preferable with a whip attachment. Whip at meduim spee until well-mixed. Filling should be thick. Pile into crust. Freezze at least 4 hours until firm. Garnish pie with thin slices of lime, lime-peel curl and fresh mint.
The Cookubiquity Watkinsville, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!