Chile-peppered Steak Stir-fryFrom way2nrml 9 years ago
- 1 Tb. canola oil shopping list
- 2 carrots. slice very thin shopping list
- 1 C. chopped broccoli (I use frozen florets) shopping list
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 12 oz. lean sirloin steak, sliced very thin (freeze for 30 min. before slicing) shopping list
- 1/4 C. Hunan stir-fry sauce shopping list
- 4 C. cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Toss in the carrots, broccoli and bell pepper and cook until tender.
- Add the beef and jalapeno and continue cooking until meat is done.
- Add sauce and heat through.
- Serve over warm brown rice.