Rosemary Cinnamon Pork ChopsFrom elizabethinchas 7 years ago
- 4 to 6 pork chops, thin to medium thickness, fat trimmed shopping list
- 1 TB. rosemary (chopped finely) shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 TB. butter shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use Healthy Choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Season both sides of the pork chops with rosemary, cinnamon, salt and pepper. I season directly from the containers so the amounts noted above of rosemary, cinnamon, salt and pepper are approximate.
- In large non-stick skillet, melt butter and sauté garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add seasoned pork chops and brown on both sides.
- Once browned on both sides, add cup of white wine, cover with lid and let simmer in the wine sauce for 20 minutes (turning over about half way through).
- Take pork chops out of the skillet and whisk the can of cream of mushroom soup into the wine and meat juices. Return pork chops into pan and spoon sauce over the chops. Simmer another 20 to 30 minutes, until pork chops are tender.
- Serve with wild rice,or mashed potatoes and a salad.
The Cookelizabethinchas Charleston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!