SOUR CREAM DROPSFrom rollmaker 9 years ago
- Mix together thoroughly: shopping list
- ½ cup soft shortening shopping list
- 1 ½ cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Stir in: shopping list
- 1 cup thick sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Sift together and stir in: shopping list
- 2 ¾ cups flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Chill at least 1 hour. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- BRUNT BUTTER ICING:
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter until golden brown. Blend in 1 cup sifted powdered sugar and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Stir in 1-2 tablespoons hot water until icing spreads smoothly. Sprinkle on crushed peanuts.
The Cookrollmaker Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!