Potluck SpareRibsFrom dvisscher 8 years ago
- 6 lbs. pork spareribs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c honey shopping list
- 1/3 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place with the meaty side up on racks in two greased 13x9x2 in. baking pans.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Drain; remove racks and return ribs to pans.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Return to the oven, uncovered, for about 40 minutes, basting occasionally.
- (Ribs can also be grilled over medium-hot coals for the last 35 minutes instead of baking.
- Any leftover sauce keeps well in the fridge
The Cookdvisscher Cottam, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!