Chicken Pepperoni RollsFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cover each chicken breast with spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic and basil on top of the sauce.
- Place 6-8 pieces of sliced pepperoni on each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of pepperoni, reserving some for end of baking.
- Roll each chicken breast and insert toothpicks to secure.
- Place each rolled chicken breast, seam side down, in a baking dish.
- Spoon additional spaghetti sauce over chicken breasts.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad and bread.