Oyster CasseroleFrom ashnbri 6 years ago
How to make it
- Drain and rinse the Oysters, preserving 1/4 cup of Oyster liquor.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread 1/3 crumbs in a small casserole or baking dish - cover with Oysters and sprinkle with pepper - repeat layers, saving a portion of buttered crumbs.
- Combine light cream with 1/4 cup Oyster liquid, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Pour over top of Oysters then top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F about 40 minutes.
The Cookashnbri Jacksonville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!