Neopolitan Ice Cream CakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle ladyfingers lightly with rum.
- Line mold about 6 inches in diameter and 5 inches deep with some of the ladyfingers.
- Fill bottom with pistachio ice cream.
- Top with remaining ladyfingers.
- Place strawberry ice cream over top layer of ladyfingers.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- To serve loosen edge with spatula.
- Turn out onto platter and pass chocolate syrup.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!