Zucchini Potato SoupFrom catl8dy 7 years ago
- 2 tblsp butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 an onion diced shopping list
- 3 medium (2 lbs) zucchini shredded shopping list
- 2 med. potatoes diced fine shopping list
- 1/4 c. chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 1 c. half and half shopping list
- 1 c. chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large kettle and saute' onion in it.
- Add squash, cook a couple minutes.
- Add potatoes.
- Add 1/4c. stock, bring to boil, lower heat, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Purree in blender.
- Put back in kettle, add celery, 1c.chicken stock, heat.
- Add 1c half and half and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat, do not boil.
The Cookcatl8dy WI
- Not added to any groups yet!