CAJUN CHICKEN ETOUFFEEFrom starfire 8 years ago
- CAJUN chicken ETOUFFEE shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1/2 fryer, cut in serving pieces OR use cut up chicken parts such shopping list
- as the legs, and thighs for as many as ya need for your family shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 15 oz can of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 5 oz can of evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- Season fryer generously with paprika, salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy bottomed pot with a lid. I use my cast iron skillet. Add chicken and cook till brown. Remove and set aside. Add 2 tablespoons of flour,make a roux. Add the chicken broth, milk, onion, garlic,salt and pepper to your taste. This will cook up to a gravy add the chicken back to the pan simmer. Serve with rice or noodles.
The Cookstarfire Boone, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!