Cranberry MousseFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of cranberry raspberry juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup of cranberry orange relish (purchased) or homemade shopping list
- 1 cup of whipping cream whipped shopping list
- 6 fresh raspberries shopping list
- 6 fresh mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan, combine cranberry raspberry juice, sugar and cornstarch. Mix well. Bring just up to a boil over medium low heat striring frequently. Cook only one minute. Add the cranberry orange sauce.
- Pour into a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir the chilled cranberry raspberry mixture with a wire whisk until smooth, fold in the whipped cream. Spoon into martini or wine glasses. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Garnish with a raspberryy and a piece of mint.