Black Walnut Jiffy CakeFrom askksk 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour, sifted and measured or 2 cups unsifted flour minus 2 Tbsp 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup black walnut kernels (or 4 1/2 oz) shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 5 large eggs or 6 medium eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Beginning with the sugar, drop all ingredients into an electric mixer bowl in the order listed. Beat at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased, floured 10-inch tube pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!