Black Bean and Artichoke DipFrom cowgirrlup 6 years ago
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 seeded jalapenos shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Chop garlic and jalapenos in a food processor.
- Add beans, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, lemon juice, parsley & salt.
- Process until smooth.
- makes 3 cups.
- Good with chips and great with pita bread or chips
The Cookcowgirrlup Prescott Valley, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!