Pepperoni Cheddar BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons cold butter cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 pound pepperoni crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- Cut in butter using pastry knife until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add buttermilk and stir just enough to form a ball.
- Fold in pepperoni and cheese then drop heaping tablespoonfuls on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!