Tuna Egg Roll UpFrom babydumpling 9 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1-6oz can tuna, drained shopping list
- 1 small tomato, diced (reserve a 1/8 of tomato for garnish if preferred) shopping list
- 2 stalks of green onions, diced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp terragon shopping list
- 3/4 c. mayonaise shopping list
- 1 dash each of salt & pepper shopping list
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- with a wisk, whip eggs in a medium bowl
- add salt, pepper and red pepper to egg mixture
- heat a non stick skillet on medium heat and add 1/2 of olive oil to coat bottom of pan
- saute tuna, terragon and diced onion for approximately 3 min.
- add tomato and cook another 2 min.
- remove from pan into a bowl and add mayonaise.
- add remaining olive oil to a large frying pan to coat bottom
- once pan is ready, add egg mixture cook as an omelet
- remove egg to a plate
- spread mayonaise/tuna mix onto egg and roll up
- cut into 2 servings and garnish top with remaining tomato.
- enjoy : )
People Who Like This Dish 1
- babydumpling Baxter, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbabydumpling Baxter, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!