Breaded Pork Steak with Pasta AlfredoFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 4 center-cut pork steaks, about 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed garlic & butter croutons shopping list
- 1/2 cup Plain bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon each: oregano, thyme, parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced (about 2 cloves) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh onion, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour, for dredging shopping list
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (I use Classico) shopping list
- 4 servings of hot cooked pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly grease shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a meat mallet (if needed), pound steaks until about 1/2 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix croutons, bread crumbs, herbs, garlic, onion and olive oil in medium bowl.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Dredge steaks in flour, shake off excess, then dip in egg mixture, finally press into crumbs, be sure to completely coat.
- Place in baking dish a bake for 25 minutes or until completely cooked.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta and alfredo sauce. I put sauteed mushrooms and onions on pasta, covered with sauce and topped with diced tomatoes.
- A nice crusty bread is good with it too!
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating2 people
Wonderful recipe. I love alfredo pasta and needed something to go with Pork and this was perfect. I only changed two things as I did not have all the ingredients...in place of the seasonings and bread crumbs I used Vigo Italian style bread crumbs w...morendtmjt in Lakeland loved it
OMG...absolutely fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!