Grilled Cheese BurgerFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 4 slices of bread, your choice. White I use or a great rye bread. shopping list
- 4 slices cheese, I use american only because I prefer it on my cheeseburger. You can be creative use any cheese or mix it up! shopping list
- 1/4 pound ground beef or turkey.(Make your favorite burger recipe) shopping list
- butter to spread on the bread. shopping list
- Optional: tomatoes, lettuce,onion, chopped, bacon, ham, Avacado any fixing you like for your burger. shopping list
How to make it
- Make your hamburgers to your liking.
- Make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. Of course my grilled cheese is always slathered in alot of butter and fried crispy!
- Place burger Between the 2 sandwiches
- You can variate on this. You can add bacon or ham to the grilled sandwich or top it on the burger. You can add your toppings as you like. Or instead of a burger use fresh turkey, ham. Anything goes!