Sweet Potato CasseroleFrom jayesel 6 years ago
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes (if using canned, drain them well) and mix together with eggs, sugar, margarine, evaporated milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, marshmallows, and coconut.
- Scoop the mixture into the baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until tender.
- TOPPING: In a small bowl, mix the cornflakes, brown sugar, pecans and remaining margarine. Spread topping over baked casserole. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
The Cookjayesel Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!