Bears Steak MarinadeFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1 cup ale or beer shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 12 cups spicy tomato juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 bay leaf broken in half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon paprika shopping list
- Pinch of cininmon shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients. Place meat of choice in shallow dish or pie plate and add marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Meat and marinade also may be placed in a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag and refrigerated.
- Makes about 2 cups, enough to marinate 2 -2 1/2 pounds of beef.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!