Banana Oat Chocolate Chip BreadFrom abbeysmum06 7 years ago
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¾ cup quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant) shopping list
- ½ cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, fully ripe shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt, any kind shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9 x 5 in (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda until evenly combined.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the bananas, eggs, yogurt, vegetable oil and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Add to the dry mixture in the bowl and stir just until evenly mixed, then stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a rack.
The Cookabbeysmum06 St Catharines, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!