No Bake Haystack CookiesFrom rose 7 years ago
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet chocolate chips (or you can replace with butterscotch or peanut butter chips) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter (Creamy or Crunchy) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup peanuts (I replaced with walnut pieces) shopping list
- 2 Cups chow mein noodles shopping list
- *You will also need wax paper shopping list
How to make it
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter for 3-5 minutes at 50% power. If you use High power, do NOT leave in more than 3 minutes (peanut butter, especially if chunky, might burn).
- Stir peanuts and chow mein noodles into chocolate/peanut butter mix. Combine ingredients thoroughly.
- Drop mixture by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Put in refrigerator for faster set or let sit overnight on counter.
- *You can also stir in other ingredients of your liking, such as coconut flakes.