Stuffed Waxed PeppersFrom jemison 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cap and clean seeds from peppers using gloves and wash.
- Stuff peppers with sausage (a little time consuming, but worth it).
- Place peppers in a pot.
- Cover with water.
- Add vinegar.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium
- Cook the stuffed peppers until tender (approximately 1 hour).
- Drain and put in serving dish as an appetizer, or reserve the broth and serve with rice.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!