Spaghetti Squash SpaghettiFrom tupelohoney17 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut squash in half lengthwise
- Put on safe mircrowaveable plate
- Place spaghetti squash cut side down after you have cleaned and removed seeds.
- Puncture skin of squash with a knife, like you would a potatoe so that the steam can escape. Put a few tablespoons of water on the plate that squash are on. Cover with wax paper, Microwaver on High for 30 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes in the Microwave.
- Do your marinara, either the jar or homemade. You can always gussy it up, I add ground beef, peppers, oninons, celery and mushrooms., garlic. Jarred Italian sauces are just fine.
- When the squash has cooled, turn them over and scrape the inside with a fork. Spaghetti squash comes off in strings. Plate 4 individual servings and top with a little butter, salt and pepper.
- Ladle your italian sauce over the top of the spaghetti squash, add grated cheese of your choice, a side salad and voila! A wonderful healthy dinner.