Peanut Butter Kiss CookiesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients on medium speed until fluffy. At low speeed beat in next 4 ingredients.
- Shape into 1" balls. Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- Immediately press with thumb and fill with jam or just press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie while hot.
- Cool, store in airtight container.
- Makes about six dozen. Enjoy!