Tropical Okara GranolaFrom annalou 7 years ago
- 5 cups okara (if homemade, 'fluff' it first, then measure) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup brown rice syrup shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 fluid oz. coconut essence (a small bottle) shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mix no more than 1/2 inch thick over a large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally until desired color/crispness is attained.
- Cool and store in an airtight container (in refrigerator for longer life).