Hot Spinach Artichoke DipFrom jayzee 8 years ago
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- Dash ground pepper shopping list
- Green jalapeno Tabasco sauce to taste shopping list
- On the side - crackers, chips, sliced/toasted bread shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee the spinach with garlic in butter. Add the chopped artichoke hearts and cream cheese, and heat until the cream cheese is melted. Mix in the Parmesan, salt/pepper, and Tabasco sauce (I don't measure it - I just put in a bunch).
- This can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated. When you are ready to serve it, I put it in the oven at 350 for about 20-30 minutes to heat it back up and brown the top.