Lamb Spanakopita with Feta and Pine Nut SaladFrom foodable 6 years ago
- Zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- 6 domestic lamb loins shopping list
- 12 grape leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rosemary shopping list
- 6 ounces melted butter shopping list
- 12 ounces feta cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 3 roma tomatoes shopping list
- 1 table spoons mint minced shopping list
- 1/4 pounds arugula cleaned and stemmed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- vinaigrette shopping list
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 ounces white wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Dice feta into 1/4 inch cubes; mix with vinaigrette, pine nuts, tomatoes, and mint. Let sit at least 1 hour.
- Season lamb loins with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Wrap loins in grape leaves and set aside.
- Lay out 1 sheet of Phyllo and brush with butter. Cover with 2nd sheet and repeat process. Sprinkle with 1/6 of the diced Rosemary.
- Place lamb loin at one end of the Phyllo sheets and wrap tightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
- Toss Arugula with the feta salad and serve under the lamb.
The Cookfoodable Cleveland, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!