Snack Pretzel TwistFrom saavedra 9 years ago
- 1 lb. bag of pretzels shopping list
- A box of cheese Nips crackers shopping list
- A box of Bugles--I use the regular flavor but you can use any flavor shopping list
- A box of Ritz cheese Bits shopping list
- A box of Ritz peanut butter Bits shopping list
- 2-3 C. mixed nuts or peanuts shopping list
- 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Original dressing shopping list
- 2 t. lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 bottle of Orville Reddenbacher popcorn oil-Butter Flavor shopping list
How to make it
- Put all the assortedpretzel/ crackers in large pan. Combine Hidden Valley Dressing and Lemon Pepper. Mix through the cracker/pretzels. Add oil stirring until everything is covered well. Place in ~350 oven - stirring mix every 15 minutes -- for about an hour.
- Notes: This can be prepared w/out baking but I have found that by placing the mix in the ovenit seasons well and browns up a bit. Alsoit tends not to be so oily to the touch when served if you bake the mix.
- Some people make this recipe in a large trash bag and do not bake. I have done this but prefer the baking method personally.
- This recipe freezes well and the mix can be served immediately from the freezer to the table.
- Also, you can improvise on this recipe w/what you prefer...you can use just pretzels or add other crackers you like...You may need to adjust the amount of oil that you use if you add quite a bit other assorted crackers to the mix. Just experiment.