Hot and Sour PorkFrom roger 7 years ago
- 1 tbspn cornstarch, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbspn water shopping list
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbspn peanut oil shopping list
- 1 tbspn Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (if you like garlic, add more) shopping list
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 12 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage (about 2 lbs!) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the pork, white pepper, cornstarch and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water. Set this aside.
- In another small bowl, mix ketchup, Sriracha, soy sauce, peanut oil, and set aside.
- Now heat up a large sized non-stick skillet on medium to high heat.
- Add in the pork and garlic, saute for 2 mins, remove pork from pan, and set aside. Add cabbage to the pan and saute for 2 mins. Add ketchup mixture and saute for 2 mins. Stir in the pork and saute for another 1 min. Now Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook for half a minute. Remove from the heat and stir in onions.
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!