Stuffed CrabFrom kandi 8 years ago
- 1/ 1/2 dozen crabs, or 1 pond crab meat shopping list
- 4 slices stale bread ( toasted ) 2 garlic cloves ( minced ) shopping list
- 1 medium size onion shopping list
- 1/2 sweet pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- onion tops shopping list
- celery tops shopping list
- red pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Scaled crab, pick meat from them.
- Grind bread, garlic and sweet peppers.
- Mix with crab meat
- put this into heated cooking oil. ( Keep heat moderate )
- stir well for about 20 minutes
- Add parsley, onion and celery.
- Fill very well washed crab shells.
- sprinkle with bread crumbs
- Put in the oven about 350 degrees and cook untill brown
- ( You may want to sprinkle some fresh parmesan cheese before baking .)
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kandi Anchorage, AK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkandi Anchorage, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!