Yummy Fall Pork RoastFrom catl8dy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the salt, pepper and brown sugar
- Rub into the meat
- Place meat in roasting pan.
- Mix the tomatoes, onions, catsup and water.
- Pour a little over the meat and in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours basting occasionally with the rest of the catsup mixture.
- I cook mine on the countertop in a covered Nesco roaster between 250 and 325 degrees for about 2 1/2 hours. It's got to cook slowly so it's nice and tender.
- You can add potatoes or other veggies the last hour if you like.
The Cookcatl8dy WI
- Not added to any groups yet!