Cheat Garlic Sauteed Roast potatoesFrom vertangie 9 years ago
How to make it
- peel the potatoes.
- halve or quarter the potatoes if large.
- preheat oven to 200 deg c
- put oil in baking tray and place in oven.
- parboil potatoes for 15 to 20 mins until the edges are starting to crumble.
- drain potatoes
- gently shake potatoes in pan to get crumbly edges all over.
- carefully tip potatoes into the hot oil in the tray.
- Gently turn potatoes to coat in oil.
- Roast for 15 mins.
- Turn potatoes and roast for another 10 mins.
- When potatoes are lightly golden brown add the butter and garlic to potatoes and turn the potatoes to coat evenly.
- Roast potatoes for a further 5 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- vertangie Penrith, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvertangie Penrith, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!