Strawberry Chiffon SquaresFrom dvisscher 6 years ago
- 1/3 c butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1 small pkg strawberry jello shopping list
- 3/4 c boiling water shopping list
- 1 c whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (15 oz) shopping list
- 1 pkg thawed sliced strawberries in syrup (10 0z) shopping list
- 4 c mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan melt butter then stir in wafer crumbs. Pat into the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking pan. Chill.
- In a large bowl dissolve the jello with the boiling water then stir in the sweetened condensed milk and strawberries with their syrup.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows and whipping cream.
- Pour over chilled crust and smooth top.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Yummm!