Apple Streusel CobblerFrom henrie 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup oats shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® More fruit apple Filling or Topping, chilled shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375 F. Spread apple filling in greased 9in square baking pan.
- 2. In medium bowl, beat eggs. Add sweetened condensed milk, melted margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over apple
- 3. In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour, cut in cold butter or margarine until crumbly. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over egg mixture.
- 4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.