Chili SauceFrom shandy 6 years ago
- 12 Large tomatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 6 large, sweet onions, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and quartered shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds and quartered shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 T. black pepper shopping list
- 3 T. salt (I used Kosher) shopping list
How to make it
- Grind the tomatoes, peppers and onion in a meat grinder.
- Put all the ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil and boil 20 minutes.
- Put in pint jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space. Apply hot lids and screw on rings. Put jars into canner and gently boil for 20 minutes.