Grilled Prosciutto wrapped AsparagusFrom elmorjb 10 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the chicken stock in a small skillet over medium high heat.
- When it starts to simmer, add the asparagus.
- Cook until the asparagus turns bright green and most of the stock has boiled off, about 3-5minutes.
- Remove asparagus, let cool briefly and then wrap 3 stalks in a slice or two of the proscuitto.
- Grill over a medium flame for 3-5 more minutes, turning often.
- Remove to serving dish and sprinkle each bundle generously with the parm.
The Cookelmorjb Hendersonville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!