Crusted Honey Mustard ChickenFrom naomi 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup lite honey mustard dressing shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt (I didn't use it, and it was great!) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp dill freshly chopped (I used dried) shopping list
- 1 medium scallion finely sliced shopping list
- 1 coup cornflake crumbs shopping list
- 1 lb. uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, four shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425, Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions. Remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in the center, about 15 min.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture over chicken breasts and serve. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 Tbls of dressing per serving.
- 7 points
The Cooknaomi Post Falls, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!