Ham Upside Down CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup lima beans cooked and drained shopping list
- 8 ounce can cream style corn shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoon minced onions shopping list
- 2/3 cup all purpose baking mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix ham, beans, corn, cheese, onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Turn into greased casserole dish then cover and bake 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients except parsley and spoon over hot meat mixture.
- Spreading batter evenly to edges of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and invert each onto a plate.
- Garnish with parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!