Fruits of Freedom Chocolate CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 ¾ cups cake flour shopping list
- ½ cup white sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted European-style butter shopping list
- 5 oz Green & Black’s Maya Gold chocolate, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup buttermilk shopping list
- ½ cup strawberry yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup pure strawberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together cake flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Melt together butter, chocolate, and buttermilk over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla.
- Add chocolate mixture to dry ingredients and mix.
- Add eggs and strawberry preserves, and beat for 2 minutes with a whisk.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tests done.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members