Sugared and Spiced NutsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven 275 degrees.
- Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with a cookie spray.
- Spread the nuts on the cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, combine all reamining ingredients except the vanilla; mix well and bring to a boil. Cook at rolling boil for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add the vanilla and pecans. Mix well.
- Spoon pecans on parchment paper and separate with a fork.
- Cool for 30 minutes to harden into candy. Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.