Merry Christmas morning Eggs florentineFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Evenly coat 4 (6 oz.) custard cups with cooking spray.
- Press spinach into coated cups.
- With back of spoon, make an indentation in center of spinach.
- Break and slip an egg into each indentation.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake in preheated 325ºF oven until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream if, desired.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
the monteray Jack is a plus thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMER 55555..gotta put this in FFF group so
I have it!! :):)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Great recipe! Love it! Makes me want to have Christmas tomorrow morning :)
5*****gourmetana in Aveiro loved it