Leek Red Pepper and Goat Cheese FrittataFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 leeks white parts only thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound goat cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet heat two tablespoons butter and oil then cook leeks and pepper for 8 minutes.
- Melt in goat cheese and remove mixture to large bowl and allow to cool five minutes.
- Add eggs, thyme, salt and pepper to leek mixture and whisk together until combined.
- Add remaining butter to skillet and heat.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat until eggs are partially set.
- Slide frittata onto a large platter then flip back into skillet with uncooked side down.
- Cook 3 minutes longer then allow to cool and serve at room temperature cut into wedges.