Chex n ChopsFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 3 c. Corn Chex shopping list
- 3/4 c. whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1/3 c. onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley or chervil shopping list
- 6 pork chops, 1 inch thick for stuffing shopping list
- *** to form pocket in chop for stuffing, cut a pocket at mid point in chop. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine corn chex, whole kernel corn, onion, salt, tabasco sauce, rosemary, and parsley. Stuff pork chops with mixture. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender and brown.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!