Apple stuffed chicken breastsFrom gotmusicinme 7 years ago
- 4 cups dry bread cubes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and chopped very fine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1 T. sugar shopping list
- Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first seven ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Place about two tablespoons of stuffing on top of
- each chicken breast and roll up so that the stuffing is completely
- enclosed inside the chicken
- Secure with toothpicks or tie with kitchen twine and place, seam side down, in greased baking pan.
- Pour apple juice over chicken and cover with tin foil. Bake for 20 minutes
- and then remove foil. Bake, uncovered for another 25 minutes.