Butterscotch Rice Krispie TreatsFrom julieann 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in butterscotch pudding mix, mixing until smooth.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Add pudding mix, mixing until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- Microwave cooking times may vary.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjulieann Waukesha, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!