Sun-dried Tomato Pizza WrapsFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 4 10 inch flour tortillas ( any flavour is good) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup softened sundried tomatoes shopping list
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Lay out a tortilla on a work surface and spread with one-quarter of pasta sauce.
- repeat with remaining tortillas
- In the center of each tortilla, sprinkle one-quarter of the red peppers, green onion, and the sundried tomatoes.
- top with mozzarella and feta cheese, divided equally between tortillas
- form each tortilla into a packet by folding bottom edge over filling, then sides, then top, to enclose filling completely.
- Place packets seam-side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until hot.
- *** You can add anything you want to these tortillas***