Uncooked Banana PuddingFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 4 bananas, peeled and cut into slices shopping list
- 1 (5 oz) box of instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container of frozen whipped topping, defrosted shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) package vanilla wafer cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the pudding mix, whipped topping, sour cream, whipped topping, and milk in a large sized bowl. Combine well. Arrange a layer of cookies in the bottom of a trifle bowl (or other glass serving dish), then add a layer of the pudding mixture, and then a layer of bananas. Repeat this process until all ingredients are gone. Place in the refrigerator and chill until serving.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!