Beef StroganoffFrom lorenzo2004 9 years ago
- 10oz (275g) good quality beef steak, sliced into strips shopping list
- 10 button mushrooms, halved shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp (10g) paprika shopping list
- 1 cup (0.5 pint) beef stock shopping list
- a generous pinch of dried parsley shopping list
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 0.5 cup (120ml) double cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil to a medium heat and fry the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the baby button mushrooms and garlic and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the beef strips and fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add the paprika and stir to coat.
- Add the beef stock and bring to the boil. Reduce by half.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice.
- Add the cream, and gently simmer for 4 minutes.
- Check the seasoning, and serve.
The Cooklorenzo2004 Cardiff, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!