Balsamic Pepper ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- In a skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Mix vinegar, broth and garlic then add to skillet.
- Stir and cook over medium heat 2 minutes until mixture is reduced and thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!