Apricot Pineapple Baked HamFrom jaie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place ham, fat side up, in a baking pan and bake, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and diagonally slash outer layer of fat. (Yes, it sounds terrible, but that's how you do it.)
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolk and jam well.
- Brush over the ham.
- Stud with the pecans.
- Return to oven and bake for 45-60 minutes more, until glaze is browned.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter and garnish with pineapple slices and apricot halves.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!